recommended criteria when you are preparing your Online course
Course Topic Title
– Short and concise
– Clear, Specific, and attractive
When writing a course purpose, please include answer to
the following questions:
– Who is this course for (target audience)?
– Introduce the topic and provide
and bridge into
learners’ prior knowledge.
– What problem does your course solve?
Or why this
course is important for them?
Record 2 minutes introductory video answering the following questions:
– Who is the instructor?
– What is the course about?
– What will student be able to do by the end of the course?
Level and Field should be clearly defined
Write a realistic objective that could be accomplished at the end of the course..
– Write maximum of 3-5 objectives.
– Use action verb at the beginning of each objective.
live online courses:
– Include quiz, assignment, or activity to help students apply what they have learned.
– Recorded courses:
– Include quiz, assignment, or activity to help students
apply what they have learned.